My name is king david jihad el

I just bought the phone not even a month and I Activated the phone I told them my name is King david el I went to western union and wouldnt process my payment beacause they said the name doesnt match I need this fix please n thank you

User's recommendation: Fix my name on the account please.

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

#1992223

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. Allow us take a look into what's going on. Please copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support.

You may also text HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

#1992222

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews