I tried to port my number over the StraightTalk, they messed it up and ask me to order another sim card from them. I did.

But when I tried to activate, the customer service then again told me the sim card I ordered would not work and that she would send me another one. I have been without wireless service for close to two weeks.

Now, the third sim card arrived today and happened to be a micro sim card and not the nano sim card I was expecting.

Because of this much headache, I'm staying with my previous provider and deciding against switching to StraightTalk.

Because of StraightTalk no-refund policy, I'm losing $89 in the process.

This is my worst customer service experience. I should have looked up reviews before trying to switch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

• StriaightTalk Wireless
  • wireless service fraud

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .