Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.3

Update by user Feb 10, 2022

Straight talk sent me an advertisement email. I'm now a Spectrum Mobile customer, with less headaches.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2022

They advertise how we need to get new phones, offer new phones, and convince us to buy the new phones. Sure, I was happy to get a 5g, but I never got it through straight talk because they canceled the order.

They took the money, but I never received a phone. I decided to just go through Spectrum, getting a nice 5g tomorrow, no problem. I was on the phone with straight talk for an hour and half with their customer service reps, I could hardly understand a word they were saying.

It was an exhausting ordeal that I don't want to revisit. I'm happy with Spectrum now.

User's recommendation: Don't use straight talk to buy a new phone.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Service until i needed help.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Have alot of problems.

Location: Bangor, Maine

Comments

Hi Linda J Une. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We’ll strive to do better. We're sad that you no longer use our service, but we understand your decision.

Please know that if you ever consider coming back, we would always welcome the opportunity to help you. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews