I disputed these charges with my bank , which straight talk told me to do, then they cut both of my phones off and told me to go to Walmart and buy a 45.oo card , call them back with the pin ,and they cut my phone on for one day and disconnected it the next day. I called them and they wanted me to send 3 payments I disputed.

They were rude and everyone I talk to told me something different. still no service I paid for. they are a rip of and I'm going to BBB and 7 on your side to let everyone know. FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS !

I WILL INFORM MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS HOW AWEFUL THIS COMPANY HAS TREATED ME. THEY RIPPED ME OFF AND I HAVE SEEN ALPT OF COMPLAINTS FROM MANY USERS .

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: CUT MY PHONES BACK ON AND CANCEL THE PHONE I CALLED TO HAVE DISCONNECTED AND GET MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT CREDIT CARD OFF MINE, WHICH CAUSED HIM HEADACHES AS WELL. BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS AND NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.