straighttalk promised me my money back when they took it out of my account and they never gave it back to me and then they lied saying that they were gonna to give me a month free because they didnt give me my money back and guess what? they lied again.

they cant be trusted with anyones money. just bad BAD customer service. and i really dont want to deal with them anymore. Its very frustrating to keep getting lied to and trying to put your trust in sneaky people that are cheating me the whole time.

And who do i talk to thats really going to care because no one seems to care. Never ever get Straighttalk wireless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments

They just sold me a iphone 5 saying it would work in my area and guess what? It don't!

Now they want me to pay shipping to send it back to get my money back!

I am gonna, but I am also contacting the BBB and the FTC. They resole your issue?

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .