They never activated my sim or transferred my number.bought their kit from walmart said it'd work with att phone.

they kept coming up with excuse after excuse whether it was a password to a passcode to a pin. Make up your minds don't advertise you take numbers then don't even process. This place sucks now I'm out 69 bucks for no reason. I don't know what else to do or say about this company.

I really don't even understand how they are still in business.

Probably from coaxing money from people in order to keep afloat in the monopoly of the cell phone world.Don't transfer service or phone to them.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.