Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 22, 2020

I wrote the company and they ignored the letter and the Better Business Bureau is either not getting a response or I see online they are dodgy too.

Original review posted by user Nov 22, 2020

I contacted the BBB with a complaint and all they do is keep sending me an e mail(about 15 of them so far) that I submitted a complaint so don't bother with them! (BBB is crooked too!)Straightalk said my better wi fi hotspot was no longer working...after talking to 6 "experts"(yeah right) I was told they would send a replacement,I said do not send me the crap one that does not show your balance,I do not want the one you have to go online to see your balance.What did they send?

The crap one of course.

I think I was Bamboozled.What happened,can't they get the good ones from China anymore?I noticed they have a trade in section on their webpage so they can do this to others.Also they did not transfer my phone number from the old hotspot like they said they would and the top up does not last as long as it used to. Like everything else pay more/get less.They deserve to go down the tubes.

User's recommendation: Do not get involved with this company.

Preferred solution: equal replacement of my hot spot not the inferior one..

Comments