Lack of training and using off continent agents that have not been trained adequately

No I technical people available for the hose that work nights. I have made up my mind that I will not Change over my service.

I got a good sense of their ability to just give any answer if they dont know the real answer. Beware!!

User's recommendation: No way will I recommend a bunch of Phillapino serve agents that give answers that are incorrect and BS the custimrr.

Location: Tallahassee, Florida

Comments

Hi this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We really do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service.

It's not really the way we want to serve you. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. We will definitely take your comments very seriously and want to know more about your bad experiences, so we can focus on them and come to a solution. Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of customer service is our priority.

To further assist you with your issue, please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews