6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, USA
1.6

Prepaid on my account with Straight Talk on 12/18/17 and changed providers on 12/20/17 after finding another provider. They would not give a penny of a refund.

Said b/c it was not a working phone. Well it is working on my end. Also, the people who man their phones are from some other country and can't hardly communicate the English language. At least at Consumer Cellular their is no language barrier.

They are in the U.S, and much cheaper. I will be filing a complaint with my bank and the BBB against Straight Talk. Why are U.S. companies always trying to steal.

The public must not let them get away with it. Another greedy corporation. They will soon be getting a 14% tax break by Trump, the Congress, and his cronies and they still are stealing. Greedy RICH.

That is our country. Don't you love it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

MariaST

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. Let me help you in resolving that billing issue.

Let us further check your account. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com.

@MariaST

This is apparently their stock response. I got it too.

Just like every other attempt to communicate with them, it will end in a dead end. As soon as they get you out of the public eye it's suddenly "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we aren't going to do anything at all."