Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have not had my phone for more than 6 months, when I bought the phone and put my minutes on it worked for 2 days then I had to go and return my phone and purchase a whole new one for the new one to work for only 2 days again. Call customer service to be told I need a new sim card, I never had a sim card with them before other than the ones that came with the phone so the sim that was installed was the one that came with the phone and didnt want to work.

So they tell me they can send a new card but it will take a week to get to me and they wouldn't even reinburst me for the 7 days I was without my phone. Get the new card and call get it put to my phone and it works fine for 2 months. I just refilled my plan no more than 4 days ago I charge my phone go to sleep to wake up to my phone aaying invalid sim card, I call get told that this sim is not linked to that number and they will have to send me a new sim card. They said we are sorry and there is nothing we can do but send you a new sim.

Well what good does a sorry do if I get stuck on the side of the road and have no phone because they can't properly do their jobs. I am now out of service for another week to wait for a sim card to come. They said this time they will be able to give me the 4 days I will have to wait for that sim to come in back but what good does that do if I have to continue to get a new sim every few months??? If I were people out there I would not get straight talk because they straight suck.

After my service is up with them this month I will find the money to go get a new phone from a different company and pay them. Straight talk does not care about their customers or if they have a phone that is in working order after they get their money. All they want is money. They think aaying I'm sorry is ok but in no way is it.

Hopefully over the next few days I won't need my phone for anything important because I won't be able to do anything with it, if I get atuck somewhere I can't call anyone except 911 or them to come save me and we know damn well straight talk won't save me they will just say sorry there is nothing we can do. This is ridiculous straight talk should be shut down!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Sim Card.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments