Coverage Area
Style and Design

First off, there isnt a csr that doesn't have such a thick accent that I can understand. I can only ask to repeat what they said so many times.

Basically, they charged my bank account for services I never received. When I called them I got the run around after run around.

I'm done with this BS.

Furthermore...Walmart who says they are such a proponent of " jobs in America"...I say *** Every person i spoke with about my phone service was clearly not in the USA. I will never visit a Walmart again, nor will i upgrade my phone with them and use Straight Talk...or should I say Fake Talk!

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi SlushyMorayEel. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.