Seattle, Washington

in that time, almost every second month I would be without service for 4 to 8 days while straight talk auto pay would use my funds until I used another phone to contact them, only three times did they credit me with the days lost. Every month they would call on another phone line to update their phone codes, only twice did actual new service date appear.

The customer service depart is impossible to reach a live person unless you get directed through the tracfone connection and few actually understand or speak plain English, several were actually helpful when I finally got a LIVE person, however they could not get me a supervisor to answer for the company continued inaction on my account.

I would not recommend Straight Talk for anyone, let alone anyone over 25yrs. If you need phone service go anywhere else, you will save time, money and frustration.

Reason of review: PHONE SERVICE.

Comments