Straight Talk Wireless - Tired of straight talk

534 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas.Since then i've had to return it three times.

The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and not charging right. (id have it plugged in but it wouldn't charge unless i was holding it a certain way IF even then) I returned it they gave me the ticket within a few days and got a refurbished one within a few weeks. I open the package to the refurbished phone and there was a HUGE blotch in the middle of the phone. Tired at that point I dealt with the blob in the screen for a few months until it starts cutting off at half battery again and stopped charging.

I called straight talk once again and they said they would send a ticket (which didn't come to me until a few weeks after they said they would send it) when I finally got the ticket I packed it up and sent it off. I didn't get my phone back until two months later. and each time I called them they said it would be here within 3-5 days.

I got it activated a few days ago and now every time i turn it on or do anything this little notation pops up saying "Mifavor launcher has stopped working" and pops up over and over after i have pressed okay.

I want to know whats going on and why every phone i have got from this company has sucked

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Zte Majesty
Review category
Telecommunications
review #589999

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Straight Talk Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
534 of 1302 Straight Talk Wireless reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
MariaST

Feb 03, 2015 #940336

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Straight Talk Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×