I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas.Since then i've had to return it three times.
The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and not charging right. (id have it plugged in but it wouldn't charge unless i was holding it a certain way IF even then) I returned it they gave me the ticket within a few days and got a refurbished one within a few weeks. I open the package to the refurbished phone and there was a HUGE blotch in the middle of the phone. Tired at that point I dealt with the blob in the screen for a few months until it starts cutting off at half battery again and stopped charging.
I called straight talk once again and they said they would send a ticket (which didn't come to me until a few weeks after they said they would send it) when I finally got the ticket I packed it up and sent it off. I didn't get my phone back until two months later. and each time I called them they said it would be here within 3-5 days.
I got it activated a few days ago and now every time i turn it on or do anything this little notation pops up saying "Mifavor launcher has stopped working" and pops up over and over after i have pressed okay.
I want to know whats going on and why every phone i have got from this company has sucked
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Being lied to
- Customer service staff
- Broken refurbished phone
- Battery dying at 50 percent
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Zte Majesty
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."