Trying to switch service to q linlk and want to take my phone with me so I need to get my phone unlocked

Preferred solution: Have my phone unlocked so I can switch carriers.

Location: Lindale, Texas

Comments

#2038528

This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We can surely help you unlock your phone.

However, we have to check first if your device is eligible to unlock. To unlock the phone, you may contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355. You can also unlock the phone by visiting our website at http://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/?lang=en. For the unlocking process of your device, we can also check what we can do about it.

Below are the unlocking requirements. These are some of the main criteria used to determine your device's eligibility for the Unlocking Program. 1. The device must have not been reported as stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.

2. The device may have already been unlocked or device may have a pending unlock request (customer should call for resolution). 3. The device must have been activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months.

4. The device must have redeemed no fewer than 12 months of service. 5. The device must have active service or be within 60 days after service expired.

But we have a newly released update with our unlocking procedure. You will now have the option to unlock your phone for a fee if you have not met the 12 months of service requirement. The fee will be $150 minus $12 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active). Thank you.

For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews