1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Your 5G wasn't used up, these crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scam.they short you on data, airtime, minutes, etc and if you call to complain, and you're not a potential new customer, you mean absolutely nothing to: Tracfone Net10 Wireless Straight Talk Wireless SIMPLE Mobile Telcel SafeLink Wireless Page Plus Total Wireless ...they're ALL equally crooked.

The only thing that matters to them is new money, and even then, if you have a complicated problem during activation or later, as long as they have your money already, it's too bad, so sad, cry to your dad.Tracfone Net10 Wireless Straight Talk Wireless SIMPLE Mobile Telcel SafeLink Wireless Page Plus Total Wireless are thieves, modern day pirates.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Billing practices, Thievery, Spitefulness, Unreachable.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

They don't REALLY care that you have a problem with their service.Once they have your money, they couldn't care less about any issues you may have.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scams. Spread the word to EVERYONE you know, and ask them to do the same. #StraightTalkSUCKS #StraightTalkTHIEVERY #StraightTalkPIRATES...BTW...robot Maria won't help.

Just a form response which will give you the same response that you got from the customer service rep.Mariabot is just here to give the ILLUSION of caring.

These crooks have been ripping everyone off with the same scam.