Straight Talk Wireless - Transfer service from Straight Talk to Straight Talk phone

908 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.

Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!

I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
908 of 1341 Straight Talk Wireless reviews

Oct 31, 2013 #735745 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

try calling the local tv station in miami- get the on your side reporter lets stick it where it hurts- tired of corporate america screwing us

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Straight Talk Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Straight Talk Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about
×