I spent $324 on a Samsung Galaxy SII from Wal-Mart for my husband.He kept telling me that it wouldn't charge, so I took it to the repair shop and spend $48 getting a new charging port ordered and installed.

Related: Straight Talk Wireless - Incompetent service

Now we have a $372 paper weight because he can't find the OLD sim card, that is no good anymore, they will not change his service back to that phone. I just had the same problem last month when I tried to reactivate my windows phone that I had ported over to them and used for over a year! I called and they said I needed a new sim card, so they mailed me a new one but told me the old one was no longer any good, so I threw it away!

I have now switched back to AT&T!!!Straight Talk is a piece of sh*t company with no English speaking reps!

Review about: Straight Talk.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $372
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #735745

try calling the local tv station in miami- get the on your side reporter lets stick it where it hurts- tired of corporate america screwing us

Straight Talk Wireless - Straight Talk/Walmart *** Straight Talk Wireless "My mom gave my daughter a straight talk cell phone. We looked online to compare plans but went to Walmart to purchase the phone card because we needed pick..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless - Tired of straight talk Straight Talk Wireless "I first got the ZTE majesty last Christmas. Since then i've had to return it three times. The first time was due to it cutting off at half battery and..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more