Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 24, 2022

I still have not been contacted by straight talk

Original review posted by user May 24, 2022

I I wanted to switch my T-Mobile phone over to straight talk so I bought the SIM card to do that. Got it activated and put in and everything but it doesn't work.

I have internet occasionally.

But I cannot call or text at all nor receive them. Still kind of pissed.

User's recommendation: Get a different cell service.

Location: Tampa, Florida

Comments

Hi Brooklynn M Qcj. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our service. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution.

Kindly copy this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO and paste it on a new window for chat support. We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Hi Morgan Sio. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We read your post and we are reaching out to you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our service. This is not the kind of service we want our customers to experience. Allow us to review your account and make this right for you.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews