Edina, Minnesota

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I'm trying to activate a phone and called 877-430-CELL (2355) to be hung up by Amelia and Victor because they do not speak English.

Every time you call that number they hang up on you. So I call this number 800-299-7784 and get the same outcome. I asked to speak with management and they refuse to transfer me. I contacted support through their website and they told me they will not give me corporate or any managements contact information.

Poor customer service. This company will not last long with this type of customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thank you.