Another fun encounter with their customer service. I tried to add a device to my account online.

Could not get it to work. They tried to add it, but only succeeded in removing the one phone that was in that (online) account! They have promised that it will show up in "24 hours". Do I believe them?

Not on my life!!

Every interaction I have ever had with customer service is enough to make me have a stroke. I love the wireless service, but HATE their customer service, which is the worst for any company I have ever called in my life (and I am old!).

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

I have two words do not buy a phone where the cebu phillipine people they k ow how to *** phone most of them *** b##### have no idea what they r doing. They mess with settings so u can't have service I went through it for 2 months. They r no good *** n#### from phillipine.

MariaST

Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number. Thanks.