Resolved

Update by user Dec 01, 2021

I still have the phone oawaiting for the to go dead so you can factory reset it….the representative said it had to be off I can’t turn it off cause it won’t take the last password password.

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2021

I have a phone phone I gave to afriend and she change password then she tried to set up a email for her self and the phone locked her out so I called straight talk to get factory reset representative said it had to be turned off and it wont take the last password it is supposed to be and makes u wait 28 seconds to try it again!!!!!and it wont take any I remember either

User's recommendation: Definitely.

Location: Logansport, Indiana

Comments

#2098338

Hi Faheem Ocu. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We understand your frustration and we will be more than glad to help you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We will be glad to hear from you. Thank you!

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews