1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So I payed my phone bill assuming afterwards everything would be hunky dory.BOY WAS I WRONG!

I only receive half the calls I get, the rest are immediately transferred to voicemail, you're lucky if a text with an attachment will go through on the third try, internet? What an effing joke, you'd get faster service from a tortoise with Alzheimer's. Don't bother trying to contact a CSR, they mutter so you can't hear them and they offer one solution, the classic "have you turned it off and back on?" That's it. Also, the word unlimited means one thing, without limits.

Straight talk needs to brush up on their English because they seem to think unlimited means without limits up to 10 gigs.In my opinion, straight talk is a company of thieves and crooks and should be shut down.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've have experienced. We can surely help you in resolving that issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.Thank you.