3.7K views

WARNING!!!!! TO ALL STRAIGHT TALK CUSTOMERS: STRAIGHT TALK WANT'S YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AN UNLIMITED TEXT, TALK AND DATA PACKAGE FOR $45.00/ MONTHLY.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AND STRAIGHT TALK'S UNLIMITED PLAN IS BOGUS AND A RIP OFF. THIS STRAIGHT TALK UNLIMITED SERVIVES IS NOT UNLIMITED. IF STRAIGHT TALK AND IT'S AFFILIATES FEEL THAT YOU ARE USING TO MUCH OF YOUR "SO CALLED UNLIMITED PACKAGE" THEY WILL PERMANATLY DEACTIVATE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT WARNING AND WILL REFUSE TO REACTIVATE YOUR PHONE. ONCE STRAIGHT TALK HAS DEACTIVATED YOUR PHONE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO USE THAT PHONE.THEY WILL ALSO REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE DEACTIVATED PHONE OR ANY MINUTE CARDS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FOR THE PHONE.

STRAIGHT TALK REFUSES TO HONOR AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR PHONES. I AM TELLING ALL MY FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER FRIENDS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

send em a lawsuit

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 724 389 7760 I HAD PURCHASE A REFILML CARD ON EBAY AN THEN STARIGHT TALK SAID ITS WRONG CUZ I PAY HALF PRICE SO THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF I WAS TOLD I HAD TO PURCHASE SERVICE AT WALMART I DID ALL THAT WITH CASH NOT MY DEBIT CARD THE EBAYER REFUNDED ME MY MONEY BACK FROM CARD I BOUGHT FROM EBAY THAT WAS 209.99 AN I HAVE ALL MY DOCMONETS THAT I WAS REFUNDED AN MY ACCOUNT IS GOOD AN THAT MY SHUT OFF NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT PURCHASE ON EBAY CUZ I BEEN SOVLED THAT AN THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF TO AN I GOT MY MONEY BACK 209.99 SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF FOR ITS UNFAIR CUZ I PAY MONEY FULL AT WALMART IN CASH AN REFILL MY PHONE AN THEY TURN IT OFF FOR NO RESEON I FILL RIP OFF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE HERE IS PROOOF I BEEN REFUNNDED FROM EBAY WHEN MY SERVICE IS UP AM LEAVE THIS COMANY ALONE I CHOOSE CUZ THIS IS WRONG Here's what happened I HAVE RECIPT I PAY IN CASH TOApr 03The seller issued a refund for $209.99Apr 02You created a returnReason for returnDoesn't work or defectiveCommentsItem was deactivated, request a correct 6 month card or full refund.ou've received a refund for this itemHi amy,The seller accepted your return of STRAIGHT TALK $255 UNLIMITED 10GB 180 DAYS 6 MOTNH CARD and refunded you $209.99. It should be available in your PayPal account.You don't need to return this item to the seller - you can keep the

they deactvated me i i payed 275 for six month an my phone off they should shut that company down

With an iPhone could I just get a new sims card

This is the worst phone company and the worst customer service I have every come across, I am from jamaica I be in this country for a few months so I buy a straight talk phone to call my family back home ,i use the phone to call home and they deactivate my phone say I should buy an international calling plan I go ahead and buy the international calling plan and being using it for two months now suddenly I woke up to fine my phone permanently deactivate because I being making international call to jamaica that's ***!!! If I cant call jamaica why name ur plan international?, I am so disappointed with straight talk and now they are telling me that the phone I bought for $320 is of no use ,if I want to use back there service I have to purchase a new phone!!!. CONSUMER STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK THEY ARE A BUNCH OF EXTORTIONNESS AND SCAMMERS, THEY DON'T RESPECT YOU ARE UR HARD WORKING MONEY,

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1338403

i'm soooooooo pissed i woke up to a deactivated phone and the call service isn't open yet. They will hear a piece of my mind at 8. I already emailed which was pointless and i'm definitely looking into another phone company.

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1326979

My phone was also deactivated. I'm so pissed off right now, I've been a loyal customer for years and now my new phone gets deactivated!

I want answers! I've emailed ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

twice today and haven't gotten any response from anyone!

YES THAT IS TRUE MY MY PHONE WAS DEACTIVE ON 3/12/ 2017 . I THINK THEY ARE A RIP OFF. TO *** WITH STRAIGHT I THINK F...EM

Missouri, United States #1264666

SAME *** thing happened to me and the only thing I could find in the policy was "We may interrupt or terminate your service without notice for any conduct that we believe violates this Agreement, if you behave in an abusive, derogatory or similarly unreasonable manner with any of our representatives" which I believe was called into question when yesterday my brother asked me to activate his phone with his debit card, and I called through my phone. I hung up and had my brother call through dad's phone since I figured he had all his information such as email address and password preferences.

Apparently, the act of accidentally forgetting to mention that the process will have to switch phones warrants abusive, derogatory, or unreasonable conduct. I do also use at least 3 or 4 GB of wireless data each month, and I do believe that could be the reason. If I am unable to reconnect my phone, I have not only lost 3 weeks of service that I paid for, but Straight Talk Wireless has lost a customer that had previously planned on using their services for a long time.

Thanks... for nothing.

Albertville, Alabama, United States #1210006

This is boshit i paid if i do not get my phone back on guys I'll sue u nd report u so u have a choice i either get my phone back on because i was talking to my girlfriend and you guys turnd off my *** phone I'm going top sue u guys if u do not give me back my 45 unlimited plan and I'll sue u for sure so u better give it back to me because i kno i paid for it nd now I'm pissed off

to Anonymous #1211062

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

My phone was suddenly deactivated. Usually, I will receive a text message for refill but I havent received anything.

I reload it and still deactivated. What to do?

to adc31069 #1126570

to MariaST South Burlington, Vermont, United States #1184494

so why is this happening? my phone is deactivated, I have paid for it, it was working yesterday, and now I missed my phone interview.

Do you have any actual customer service or just a bunch of robots? Pathetic.

to frustrated #1212075

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

I got deactivated to. This is ***. :( im pissed...

my e71 was deactivated for what they claim overuse of the web, my question is can this phone be reconfigured for use with another provider

straight talk is full of *** ! shut off 2 of my e71 phones for too much data usage !

One phone had only 3 hours on the net ,the about 20 hours for 2 months. buyer beware of straight talk and there line of bull !

I have had my Nokia E71 for about a year and was always promoting it to my friends and family. Well about a week ago Straight Talk permanently de-activated it.

Their reason was excessive data usage. I own my own business and use the phone for personal as well as business reasons.

Mainly the business for I am a tattoo artist and I needed a smartphone that could upload pics to my business page as well as let my clients send me pics of potential tattoos that they wanted, also to check my email also from potential clients. Now because of Straight Talk shutting my phone off, of which I still had service on, I am no longer able to receive any business calls setting up appointments and thus losing out on my only source of income and thus ruining my business!

ALL cell phone companies have a clause in their "unlimited" plans that if they think you're using too much data, they can shut you down for the month, or even completely freeze your account. This isn't just a StraightTalk thing.