4K views

WARNING!!!!! TO ALL STRAIGHT TALK CUSTOMERS: STRAIGHT TALK WANT'S YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AN UNLIMITED TEXT, TALK AND DATA PACKAGE FOR $45.00/ MONTHLY.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AND STRAIGHT TALK'S UNLIMITED PLAN IS BOGUS AND A RIP OFF. THIS STRAIGHT TALK UNLIMITED SERVIVES IS NOT UNLIMITED. IF STRAIGHT TALK AND IT'S AFFILIATES FEEL THAT YOU ARE USING TO MUCH OF YOUR "SO CALLED UNLIMITED PACKAGE" THEY WILL PERMANATLY DEACTIVATE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT WARNING AND WILL REFUSE TO REACTIVATE YOUR PHONE. ONCE STRAIGHT TALK HAS DEACTIVATED YOUR PHONE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO USE THAT PHONE.THEY WILL ALSO REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE DEACTIVATED PHONE OR ANY MINUTE CARDS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FOR THE PHONE.

STRAIGHT TALK REFUSES TO HONOR AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR PHONES. I AM TELLING ALL MY FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER FRIENDS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

I have used Straight talk for a year and a half,Four months ago i dropped my old phone in the water and had to get a new one,so i go to walmart and buy another Straight Talk phone.then i called straight talk and have them activate it. It worked fine for 4 months. Then Straight talk deactivated my phone less than a week after they withdrew my payment from my account with no notice.I called straight talk multiple times for four days and kept getting jerked around.i was told my phone # was not a valid #,i was told "wal-mart scanned my phone twice "when I bought it (like I returned the box with another phone in it),I was told that" it had the wrong sim card",I was told that I "bought the phone from a third party",I was told my phone shows that it was on its way back to the warehouse",(while i was talking to them on it)I was told that my phone hasn't been active for 3 months.they told me to take the phone back to wal-mart and get it scanned so I did.The lady at wal-mart checked my serial# and sim card# and called straight talk and she told me they said to email pictures of my phone showing my serial# and sim card# to straight talk so I did,I also sent pictures of the text when it was activated showing my phone #,and one where they withdrew $60.33 from my account.When I asked for a refund I was told they "couldn't find my account in the system" 4 days after sending the first email they sent me a reply stating that after reviewing the pictures it shows that I bought the phone from a third party.and would not get a refund.I am a truck driver and I use my GPS ,Google maps ,Sig alert,waze,etc.and use a lot of data,Straight talk has already settled one class action law suit over shady business practices ,maybe it's time for another.

send em a lawsuit

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 724 389 7760 I HAD PURCHASE A REFILML CARD ON EBAY AN THEN STARIGHT TALK SAID ITS WRONG CUZ I PAY HALF PRICE SO THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF I WAS TOLD I HAD TO PURCHASE SERVICE AT WALMART I DID ALL THAT WITH CASH NOT MY DEBIT CARD THE EBAYER REFUNDED ME MY MONEY BACK FROM CARD I BOUGHT FROM EBAY THAT WAS 209.99 AN I HAVE ALL MY DOCMONETS THAT I WAS REFUNDED AN MY ACCOUNT IS GOOD AN THAT MY SHUT OFF NOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT PURCHASE ON EBAY CUZ I BEEN SOVLED THAT AN THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF TO AN I GOT MY MONEY BACK 209.99 SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF FOR ITS UNFAIR CUZ I PAY MONEY FULL AT WALMART IN CASH AN REFILL MY PHONE AN THEY TURN IT OFF FOR NO RESEON I FILL RIP OFF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUDE HERE IS PROOOF I BEEN REFUNNDED FROM EBAY WHEN MY SERVICE IS UP AM LEAVE THIS COMANY ALONE I CHOOSE CUZ THIS IS WRONG Here's what happened I HAVE RECIPT I PAY IN CASH TOApr 03The seller issued a refund for $209.99Apr 02You created a returnReason for returnDoesn't work or defectiveCommentsItem was deactivated, request a correct 6 month card or full refund.ou've received a refund for this itemHi amy,The seller accepted your return of STRAIGHT TALK $255 UNLIMITED 10GB 180 DAYS 6 MOTNH CARD and refunded you $209.99. It should be available in your PayPal account.You don't need to return this item to the seller - you can keep the

they deactvated me i i payed 275 for six month an my phone off they should shut that company down

With an iPhone could I just get a new sims card

This is the worst phone company and the worst customer service I have every come across, I am from jamaica I be in this country for a few months so I buy a straight talk phone to call my family back home ,i use the phone to call home and they deactivate my phone say I should buy an international calling plan I go ahead and buy the international calling plan and being using it for two months now suddenly I woke up to fine my phone permanently deactivate because I being making international call to jamaica that's ***!!! If I cant call jamaica why name ur plan international?, I am so disappointed with straight talk and now they are telling me that the phone I bought for $320 is of no use ,if I want to use back there service I have to purchase a new phone!!!. CONSUMER STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK THEY ARE A BUNCH OF EXTORTIONNESS AND SCAMMERS, THEY DON'T RESPECT YOU ARE UR HARD WORKING MONEY,

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1338403

i'm soooooooo pissed i woke up to a deactivated phone and the call service isn't open yet. They will hear a piece of my mind at 8. I already emailed which was pointless and i'm definitely looking into another phone company.

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1326979

My phone was also deactivated. I'm so pissed off right now, I've been a loyal customer for years and now my new phone gets deactivated!

I want answers! I've emailed ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

twice today and haven't gotten any response from anyone!

YES THAT IS TRUE MY MY PHONE WAS DEACTIVE ON 3/12/ 2017 . I THINK THEY ARE A RIP OFF. TO *** WITH STRAIGHT I THINK F...EM

Missouri, United States #1264666

SAME *** thing happened to me and the only thing I could find in the policy was "We may interrupt or terminate your service without notice for any conduct that we believe violates this Agreement, if you behave in an abusive, derogatory or similarly unreasonable manner with any of our representatives" which I believe was called into question when yesterday my brother asked me to activate his phone with his debit card, and I called through my phone. I hung up and had my brother call through dad's phone since I figured he had all his information such as email address and password preferences.

Apparently, the act of accidentally forgetting to mention that the process will have to switch phones warrants abusive, derogatory, or unreasonable conduct. I do also use at least 3 or 4 GB of wireless data each month, and I do believe that could be the reason. If I am unable to reconnect my phone, I have not only lost 3 weeks of service that I paid for, but Straight Talk Wireless has lost a customer that had previously planned on using their services for a long time.

Thanks... for nothing.

Albertville, Alabama, United States #1210006

This is boshit i paid if i do not get my phone back on guys I'll sue u nd report u so u have a choice i either get my phone back on because i was talking to my girlfriend and you guys turnd off my *** phone I'm going top sue u guys if u do not give me back my 45 unlimited plan and I'll sue u for sure so u better give it back to me because i kno i paid for it nd now I'm pissed off

to Anonymous #1211062

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

My phone was suddenly deactivated. Usually, I will receive a text message for refill but I havent received anything.

I reload it and still deactivated. What to do?

to adc31069 #1126570

to MariaST South Burlington, Vermont, United States #1184494

so why is this happening? my phone is deactivated, I have paid for it, it was working yesterday, and now I missed my phone interview.

Do you have any actual customer service or just a bunch of robots? Pathetic.

to frustrated #1212075

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the trouble. If you need assistance, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

to MariaST #1542066

Bulls...t you people just did it to me.you took $60.33 from my account on 8/7 and deactivated my phone 5 days later with total disregard of how it inconveniences me and no refund.your customer service is rude and are liars.

I got deactivated to. This is ***. :( im pissed...

my e71 was deactivated for what they claim overuse of the web, my question is can this phone be reconfigured for use with another provider

straight talk is full of *** ! shut off 2 of my e71 phones for too much data usage !

One phone had only 3 hours on the net ,the about 20 hours for 2 months. buyer beware of straight talk and there line of bull !