3.5K views

WARNING!!!!!TO ALL STRAIGHT TALK CUSTOMERS: STRAIGHT TALK WANT'S YOU TO BELIEVE THEY ARE OFFERING YOU AN UNLIMITED TEXT, TALK AND DATA PACKAGE FOR $45.00/ MONTHLY.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AND STRAIGHT TALK'S UNLIMITED PLAN IS BOGUS AND A RIP OFF. THIS STRAIGHT TALK UNLIMITED SERVIVES IS NOT UNLIMITED. IF STRAIGHT TALK AND IT'S AFFILIATES FEEL THAT YOU ARE USING TO MUCH OF YOUR "SO CALLED UNLIMITED PACKAGE" THEY WILL PERMANATLY DEACTIVATE YOUR PHONE WITHOUT WARNING AND WILL REFUSE TO REACTIVATE YOUR PHONE. ONCE STRAIGHT TALK HAS DEACTIVATED YOUR PHONE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO USE THAT PHONE.THEY WILL ALSO REFUSE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE DEACTIVATED PHONE OR ANY MINUTE CARDS THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FOR THE PHONE.

STRAIGHT TALK REFUSES TO HONOR AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR 1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR PHONES.I AM TELLING ALL MY FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER FRIENDS AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS WITH SO THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

With an iPhone could I just get a new sims card

This is the worst phone company and the worst customer service I have every come across, I am from jamaica I be in this country for a few months so I buy a straight talk phone to call my family back home ,i use the phone to call home and they deactivate my phone say I should buy an international calling plan I go ahead and buy the international calling plan and being using it for two months now suddenly I woke up to fine my phone permanently deactivate because I being making international call to jamaica that's ***!!! If I cant call jamaica why name ur plan international?, I am so disappointed with straight talk and now they are telling me that the phone I bought for $320 is of no use ,if I want to use back there service I have to purchase a new phone!!!. CONSUMER STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK THEY ARE A BUNCH OF EXTORTIONNESS AND SCAMMERS, THEY DON'T RESPECT YOU ARE UR HARD WORKING MONEY,

Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1338403

i'm soooooooo pissed i woke up to a deactivated phone and the call service isn't open yet. They will hear a piece of my mind at 8. I already emailed which was pointless and i'm definitely looking into another phone company.

Greenville, North Carolina, United States #1326979

My phone was also deactivated.I'm so pissed off right now, I've been a loyal customer for years and now my new phone gets deactivated!

I want answers!I've emailed ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

twice today and haven't gotten any response from anyone!

YES THAT IS TRUE MY MY PHONE WAS DEACTIVE ON 3/12/ 2017 . I THINK THEY ARE A RIP OFF. TO *** WITH STRAIGHT I THINK F...EM

Missouri, United States #1264666

SAME *** thing happened to me and the only thing I could find in the policy was "We may interrupt or terminate your service without notice for any conduct that we believe violates this Agreement, if you behave in an abusive, derogatory or similarly unreasonable manner with any of our representatives" which I believe was called into question when yesterday my brother asked me to activate his phone with his debit card, and I called through my phone.I hung up and had my brother call through dad's phone since I figured he had all his information such as email address and password preferences.

Apparently, the act of accidentally forgetting to mention that the process will have to switch phones warrants abusive, derogatory, or unreasonable conduct. I do also use at least 3 or 4 GB of wireless data each month, and I do believe that could be the reason. If I am unable to reconnect my phone, I have not only lost 3 weeks of service that I paid for, but Straight Talk Wireless has lost a customer that had previously planned on using their services for a long time.

Thanks...for nothing.

Albertville, Alabama, United States #1210006

This is boshit i paid if i do not get my phone back on guys I'll sue u nd report u so u have a choice i either get my phone back on because i was talking to my girlfriend and you guys turnd off my *** phone I'm going top sue u guys if u do not give me back my 45 unlimited plan and I'll sue u for sure so u better give it back to me because i kno i paid for it nd now I'm pissed off

MariaST
to Anonymous #1211062

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

My phone was suddenly deactivated.Usually, I will receive a text message for refill but I havent received anything.

I reload it and still deactivated.What to do?

MariaST
to adc31069 #1126570

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.