I HAVE THREE STRAIGHT TALK PHONES THAT STRAIGHT HAS DEACTIVATED TWICE IN THE PAST MONTH FOR NONPAYMENT, I HAVE PAID FOR THEIR SERVICE FOR A YEAR ON ALL THREE CELLS, EACH TIME THEY SAY THAT THE CREDIT CARD TOOK THE PAYMENT BACK, WELL THE LAST TWO TIMES I WENT TO WALMART AS THEY INSTRUCTED ME TO AND PURCHASES THREE NINTY DAY CARDS WITH CASH AND EACH TIME THEY SHUT THE PHONES BACK OFF SAYING THAT THAT THE COMPANY ASKED FOR THEIR MONEY BACK, I DONT KNOW WHAT THEIR GAME IS BUT I THINK SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT. I FEEL THAT I AM BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY AND THAT SOMEONE NEED TO CHECK I TO THIS, THERE MAY BE OTHER PEOPLE GOING THRU THE SAME THING, I PAID CASH, THERE IS NO CREDIT CARD COMPANY INVOLVED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Worst customer service ever, Using people whose accent is so strong i cant understand them, Poor service quality, Paying for thier mistake, Cheating people out of their money.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi NormalSeaTurtle. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

Please accept our deepest apology for all the issues that you have faced with our service. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.