I have spent 3 days trying to get my problem solved with no success. Purchased a new Galaxy J7 skypro with $45.00 unlimited plan on July 14th.

Everything worked great until Aug 9th at which time my music on Pandora kept buffering. I also noticed Facebook pages were very slow to load. I called customer service kept getting foreigners out of the country. I was suppose to have fast speed until 10g and I had only used 3.5g.

I will be going back to Walmart and let them deal with it.

We may have to try another phone and a new $45.00 card and see if that resolves the problem. This is very frustrating reading so many people are experiencing the same problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi CalculatingJavanRhinoceros. My name is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.