4.3

I am outraged that Straight Talk advertises that they offer unlimited date and then puts limits on the data.

My phone was purchased in a Straight Talk box and my phone has a WIFI option and I was told I can't use my data with that option. I like their phone service though.

I have had a phone number with them since they started, and I am outraged that this WIFI option is limited.

I don't want to switch phone services, but I would like for straight talk to change the polices and just be honest and don't advertise that the data is unlimited when that is clearly not the case.

I hope enough people will complain to change this policy. I hope that

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Unlimited Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let people use the unlimited data as advertised. .

Comments

MariaST

Hi GlaringDeer846. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO.

MariaST

Hi GlaringDeer846. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews