I bought a phone at wal mart and the unlimited phone text and internet card for the first 2-3 weeks it worked fine. Then the phone started to act funny.

I couldn't access the internet completely or the page would skip while reading it. So after about a week or more of it I decided to call and see what might be the problem. When I told them the problems I was having they informed me that my unlimited plan WAS NOT unlimited. That I should read the FINE PRINT on the back of the card.

That in fact they could limit my internet service if they felt my use was abnormal or excessive. I said I understood unlimited as unlimited.I paid $45.00 so I didn't have to worry about going over my plan like I hear some other people have to deal with. My monthly plan was about up by this point so I went to wal mart told them my situation and they agreed with me. I bought another $45.00 plan installed and now they not only still have some kind of limitation on my plan but also lowered my speed.

When I called them I asked for a manager.

They gave me a recording instead after I asked them not to.I am not able to get this resolved through customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan.

Comments

#719976

they suck trust me i have one of there smart phones that the apps no longer work or are available phone turned off at random i call them there answer turn phone off take out batt wait put batt back in and turn phone on again. how the heck dose that fix phone randomly turning off.

you ask them fora manager and you get put on hold and same person comes back to talk to you useing a different name was told by a at&t employee i know that straight talk uses at&t and versions out dated refurbished phones.