2.1

I need to unlock my phone going to new q link free for seniors with 5 g I need my iPhone to be unlocked

User's recommendation: Non.

Location: Auburn, Pennsylvania

Comments

#2097473

Hi Urbano T. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your concern. In order to unlock your device, you may click this link https://www.tfwunlockpolicy.com/wps/portal/home/. Enter your phone number or serial number and click "Verify Eligibility". You also have the option to unlock your phone for a fee if you have not met the 12 months of service requirement.

The fee will be $150 minus $12 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active). For iPhones, the fee is $300 minus $25 for every paid active month per device (cards on reserve are not calculated as paid active). For us to further discuss this with you, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

We will be glad to hear from you. Thank you!

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews