Update: I have spoken to 5 more customer service agents and everyone of them made me start telling them the information over again from the beginning. None have offered a refund and so far I have recieved false information from each agent.

After just over 7 hours on the phone with these agents, that is not an exaggerated number! Nothing has been resolved. They tell me they are sending me to a refund department, so far, 4 times but just send me to another agent, in the same room probably, that's not in the refund department, they are just sending me in circles in hopes I will just give up. That's their answer to handling these situations.

Rather than do the legal or right thing. But fear not! I have spoken to the attorney general customer affairs division.

And after explaining my situation to the agent he agreed this must be pursued, so I'm going to file a written report. They will have to answer to this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Comments