Verified Reviewer

I was on the phone multiply times with straight talk reps that barely spoke English I bought air time for my wife's phone, and I was charged for it, but straight talk claims the card was denied. I called my bank because the purchase of the airtime was pending., the bank rep said I was one of many today that have called because straight talk said our cards were declined, but the purchases went through.

Straight talk reps said that there was no problem with their system that we customers just had bad bank cards and if their system said our cards declined then it was our card's fault not there's that there was nothing wrong with their system.

But yet...... it was on going all day that cards got declined.....

If they cared about there customers they would figure out that there is a problem with there system if it is ongoing especially all day maybe even longer who knows since Straight Talk claims its everyone else's fault and not there's.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK.

Preferred solution: I will not deal with Straight Talk again..

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Horrible customer service, Language issues with customer service.

Comments

#2087050

Hi, James V Rsw. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand your frustration, and we apologize for all the trouble you and your wife have gone through. This is not the kind of service we want you or any of our customers to experience. We care deeply about our customers. Allow us to make thing right.

Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews