Very poor customer service.I had continuous problems with both phones purchase,when I spoke to customer service while out of town,they walked me thru 3 factory resets and told me if need to do another I wld be sent a new phone,well I had to call again and another factory reset and I told them the phone is still doing the same after 4 factory resets customer service rep acted as if he didnt hear me telling him its still doing the same thing he continued to say ok it shld be ok now NO it's not Ok it shld be ok now NO to where I finically hung up on him.When I returned home called again and they told me my warranty had expired I said really when on the 17th. Nice the day I had 4 factory resets and the customer service rep refused to hear me or send me another phone Bc they knew my warranty was up that same day.I talked to a supervisor she told me it was out of her hands,I cld buy a new phone and she wld give me 30 day service.No Thanx.I will never use straight talk always had problems with the phone their service.I am so disappointed that I don't even like to hear the Drs coming out of anyone's mouth.Very unprofessional never really wanting to satisfy the customer in my personal experience I hated having to call them it was always a hassle and the problem never being resolved.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments