Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have been a customer of straight talk since 2007 every month I use my bank card to buy $65 service pin card from them every month which says on the cards UNLIMITED TALK,TEXT AND DATA every month I have to call in about my service not working proper at all.then the works wants to get mad with you and hang up when you call back to speak with higher authority for straight talk they say they can't do that because they was trained to handle any issues that I maybe having,or some lie they come up with to tell.i know I ended up with 2 cellphone through straight talk back in may of 2018 because they told me my cellphone had a malfunction and that I needed to buy another phone,so I wanted to catch the in their lie,I had the new phone activated with the same number,called back up there to straight talk and had the cellphone I was told I had a malfunction activated as well.just know I have ally proof through screenshots from texting back and forth and my emails as well.and the sad part is that straight talk wants you to give reviews but if you are speaking the truth about what's going on that shouldn't be they want post it.but I post on facebook I finds ways of getting the truth out about straight talk stealing from customers with no caps I'm getting mine back I have a lawyer.dont buy cellphones because straight talk , Verizon and all those other cellphone companies are all the same owner those Chinese people.

User's recommendation: Try not to own a cellphone if you don't have to.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Stealing from people, Customers.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Stealing from customers.

Location: 2183 Southwest 1st Street, Miami, Florida 33135, United States

Comments

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We really do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our customer service. This is not the experience we want our customers to feel. Our main focus is to provide an excellent service to all our clients, and we know that there are things to improve. Focusing on our quality of Customer Service is our priority.

We will definitely take your comments very seriously and want to know more about your bad experiences, so we can focus on them and come to a solution. Give us a chance to redeem ourselves and help you out.

Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact.For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611.

@MariaST

Maria it's a waste of my time to call your company and explain anything,because you people don't care about customers you all lie and steal from us for no reason

Maria it will be a waste of my time to call and even ask to speak with you directly or higher authority because I ask to speak with a supervisor and I'm being told that the person I'm speaking with was trained to handle any situation and you all do not give people refunds for lost time.you can write and show concerns on here but I'm going to continue to get out all the bad experience I have and still is experiencing with STRAIGHT TALK SINCE 2007 AND IF YOU REALLY CARED YOU KNOW MY Number TO CALL ME.YOU DONT CARE I USE A BANK CARD TO BUY MY PHONE TIME FROM YOU ALL AND A LAWSUIT WITH MY LAWYER IS INTO PLACE Accident Recovery is the name of the law firm.im done with you people.

Hi this is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We really do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service.

It's not really the way we want to serve you. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. We will definitely take your comments very seriously and want to know more about your bad experiences, so we can focus on them and come to a solution. Please chat with us using this link https://www.straighttalk.com/support/contact, or call us at 1-877-430-2355.

Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We really do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service. It's not really the way we want to serve you. We really do understand your frustration, and we are doing our best to provide quality service all throughout the years. We will definitely take your comments very seriously and want to know more about your bad experiences, so we can focus on them and come to a solution.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews