At this point I am pass frustration with Straight Talk. I have been a customer for over two years. all of a sudden I am not able to receive any text. I have spent over 11 hours on the phone with their customer no service department / technical support and the results are the same.

I am to the point where I have to take my service to another carrier. I called Straight Talk to get the unlock code to my phone and I was told by a very rude person in loss prevention, who would not give me his name, that the current phone I am using was purchased less than 1 year ago and therefore he is not able to give me the unlock code.

I can't remember when I received worse customer service from a company. I will be ending my phone service with Straight Talk even if I have to purchase another phone from the new vendor.

At this point - Straight Talk should act in good faith and give me the unlock code to my phone. I purchased this phone from Wal-Mart and I am not under a contract. Base on my experience, the leadership at Straight Talk have ethical issues.

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Technical Support.

Comments

Calling for help from STRAIGHT TALK is useless.I pay for unlimited service and supposed to have Nationwide coverage.

I can tell you no service in PA if in a rural area. No service in AZ at all. No service in UT unless at 9600 feet elevation. Now I am in MI and no service again.

I called and got 3 different IDIOTS with broken English who tried to tell me unless I am in the zip code where the phone was activated I was roaming and my contract did not allow for roaming. I asked repeatedly for someone who could speak English and was told there was no one there. I am sick of STRAIGHT TALK. I cannot wait to get home to Indiana and get a new phone and wireless carrier.

I am just not sure of who to get since I travel quite a bit.Another thing about them is if you buy the card to load your minutes for next month, you have to wait till you have no service you will loose days unless you sit and wait for Customer Service and ask for it to be placed in reserve or you.

MariaST
to Mary A #849114

I am Maria and I work for Straight Talk Wireless.We can fix this problem right away.

Send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and please include your name, cell phone number or serial number and contact number.Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

MariaST

Hi, this is Maria with Straight Talk Wireless.I read your post and am sorry that you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number.Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.