1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have straight talk and have had it for years now. The service has just steady got worse.

I have this new iPhone I bought out right and I'm wait until the end of October so I can MAYBE get them to u lock it. I shouldn't have to wait. I have had issues with the service. I had to call 911 from my phone hahaha that was a joke .

I lost service 5 times with them and 911 kept trying to call me back where my service would just drop again. I contact straight talk and they tell me to reset my phone. That don't work then they said well I guess you are just in a dead spot. ***.

Att phones and Verizon wireless work great at my house. My phone just don't. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone for any reason. I had to go to the next state over my kids where being took from there dad by dhs while trying to talk to dhs while getting them I keep losing service.

At times it just won't let me use my phone at all. Telling me that the people I'm calling are not accepting calls when it's my phone doing it.

I can't stand it. NEVER buy straight talk if you have a choice

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue.

Please send us an email with your account information to straighttalk@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.

Well be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.