purchased a straight talk phone, tried to activate per insturctions, the rep on the phone spoke such poor English we could not understand him, went to Wal Mart returned the phone it did not work properly had already paid in advance for minutes to use, got another phone wanted to keep my same number, after sitting in Wal Mart in Prairieville, La.store#5056 for three hours my phone was activated but with a new number which is why I am so unhappy if this is not corrected and my original number not restored I will cancel when my time is used up and purchase service with another cell phone company, no need for this to happen.

The straight talk number I had before they changed it was 225-270-2242 serial #840270113183806498665 it was returned since it did not work properply new phone purchased Serial #014034003422485 new number was issued and should not have been and it is 225-290-2395 I want my number 225-270-2242 put back in my phone, all my records have this number and I am a Contractor and will miss lots of clients by this change you made.you can reach my wife on her phone 225-270-2241 Jossie Van Osdell

Review about: Straight Talk Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk.Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.