Verified Reviewer

I recently purchased a 51 android at Walmart in Brownstown MI. The new phone I purchased.

I couldn't transfer my number to it because it used Verizon tower So I had a return the phone back to Walmart. So I, called straight Talk, and they said I had you buy A 50 that uses AT&;;;;;T towers so I could transfer my number So I purchased A 50 phone through Straight Talk, that took 5 days to arrive. whenI tried transfer my old cellphone number to new the new cellphone .they shipped me the wrong phone and I could transfer my number .

I spent 3 hours with 3 different customer service agent ,getting nowhere straight talk change my number without me knowing it ... Very unprofessional customer agents

Preferred solution: Apology.

Straight Talk Wireless Pros: Available in walmart.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Keep hanging up on me, Sucks.

Comments

#2001307

Hi Joe. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We understand where you are coming from and we apologize for the trouble you have encountered with our customer service. We would like to take a closer look into what is going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews