State: Virginia City: Bristol Clear all filters (1 of 1879 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement Review from Bristol, Virginia

1.6
I'm waiting on my replacement phone to come. The straight talk people i have spoke with have done nothing but set there and lied to me first they told me it would be here by the 2nd of November at the latest. They've had me waiting one too many weeks!!! After telling me my phone has already been shipped they said call back the next bushes day for a tracking number, well then they decided to tell me they didn't have my phone in stock n that they were out of them but were fixing the issue and waiting on the phone to get to warehouse to ship to me and call back again the next day for the tracking number once again... And of course there is no tracking number yet, last night they asked what phone would i pick that is around the price of mine, and i said the htc one. They said i could have that phone instead and i said OK. They said call back today once again so i did they then proceed to tell me it isn't shipped and i have to wait until my phone is in stock and lord knows how long that will be. I don't see why they offered to give me the htc one if they weren't going to send it like they said they would. They also said they were giving me a month of free minutes but i can't use it till i get my phone. And just also said they will give me extra minutes for the time i go without my phone. I'm steaming mad b/c of the way they have treated me and for the fact i still haven't gotten my replacement phone. It is pitiful the way i was treated, i was lied to many many times. Don't make promises you can't keep!!!! Just be HONEST WITH ME!!! STRAIGHT TALK DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HONESTY IS!!! I just want my phone delivered like it was supposed to be a long time ago.!!!
MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

jennycrabby
@MariaST

They finally sent my phone off today. But they promised I would have it, once again this past Thursday.

They promised to overnight my delivery and got it sent off today I then found out I had been lied to once again by a few of them. I was really upset at the fact I had been lied to by not one but 3 different "managers" or they said they were. I wanted my package over night delivered and was promised I was! and have proof.

It's just not right that you'll be lied to just so they can hang up and go on to the next customer....

I dealt with more these past few weeks then I've ever dreamed of!!! It's honestly ridiculous

MariaST
@jennycrabby

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

View more comments (2)