Screwed By Straighttalk | Straight Talk Wireless review from Chantilly, Virginia

I have only had my straighttalk phone for 2 weeks and I'm already having issues! I have a big error message on the screen covering all of my apps and no one can figure out how to fix it. I spent over an hour on the phone with 4 different people and they agreed to replace my phone. Fine, Ive done that before but, they want me to mail in my phone 1st and wait for a replacement! I even offered to pay a deposit so that I didn't have to go w/out a phone for 2 weeks and they wouldn't work with me at all! Thought I would save some $ but you really do get what you pay for! :(
Letica

I've had straight talk for about six months now. I went into my phone to retrieve information from a voice mail message I saved about four weeks ago.

The only messages in my phone are from within the last week. I called straight talk to find out what happened to my messages. An hour later, and two people and two "supervisors" later, I still don't have an answer. I learned through my cousin who works for Verizon that when they say they will speak to a supervisor, they're actually not speaking to anyone.

They just put us on hold. Bottom line, you are right that you get what you pay for.

I guess I was expecting too much out of $45 a month. I'm going back to sprint and am willing to pay double.

MariaST
@Letica

Hello Sussieqt. This is April from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for what you have gone through.

Allow us to check your account and address your issue. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement
We bought an AT&T compatiable SIM card from straighttalk this past week and paid for overnight shipping...$14.95. I also ordered another 1 form my MIL, that wasn't in a rush to get it like my husband was THE SAME DAY and had her's done regular shipping. Here it is, 4...
Review