straighttalk promised me my money back when they took it out of my account and they never gave it back to me and then they lied saying that they were gonna to give me a month free because they didnt give me my money back and guess what? they lied again. they cant be...

They just sold me a iphone 5 saying it would work in my area and guess what? It don't!

Now they want me to pay shipping to send it back to get my money back!

I am gonna, but I am also contacting the BBB and the FTC. They resole your issue?

View more comments
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care
Loss

Straighttalk has been getting over for two months | Straight Talk Wireless review from Dale City, Virginia

I started off fine then after a few months I decided to enroll in straighttalk auto re-fill. which was supposed to be free ,but two days later they took an extra $45.27 out of my bank account. So I called them and ended up having to talk to the supervisor because nobody could help me and he told me not to worry my money would be given back to me with in 7 to 10 days and that it was normal, that a lot of people call in complaining about the same thing all the time. so I waited. and more than ten days later still no money. I called once again , spent an hour on the phone talking to 3 different lady's, all with broken english trying to tell me that I can't get my money back claiming that they never received another payment. they were all rude, unconsidered, and nonchalant with me and my money.and they never let me speak to the supervisor who had told me I had originally spoke too. in the end I was told that I get another month free to compensate me for losing my money. and I got the lady's name. but the following month after sending a text message to my phone saying that my money was accepted and I would be getting a that month free basically, they send me another message saying that my payment was declined and turn my phone off. tf , how do you tell me im going to get a month free after you basically stole my money and then turn around and take it from me again. I absolutely hate straighttalk and would never let anyone buy their phones or get their plans, because though it may be a good deal it is definitely NOT worth the hassle with these *** foreigners cheating people out their money. its ***! and I definitely planning on changing my phone service because there customer service is Horrible!!!
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW .

Review