Seller: Straight Talk Wireless State: Virginia Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Replacement Review from Bristol, Virginia

1.6
I'm waiting on my replacement phone to come. The straight talk people i have spoke with have done nothing but set there and lied to me first they told me it would be here by the 2nd of November at the latest. They've had me waiting one too many weeks!!! After telling me my phone has already been shipped they said call back the next bushes day for a tracking number, well then they decided to tell me they didn't have my phone in stock n that they were out of them but were fixing the issue and waiting on the phone to get to warehouse to ship to me and call back again the next day for the tracking number once again... And of course there is no tracking number yet, last night they asked what phone would i pick that is around the price of mine, and i said the htc one. They said i could have that phone instead and i said OK. They said call back today once again so i did they then proceed to tell me it isn't shipped and i have to wait until my phone is in stock and lord knows how long that will be. I don't see why they offered to give me the htc one if they weren't going to send it like they said they would. They also said they were giving me a month of free minutes but i can't use it till i get my phone. And just also said they will give me extra minutes for the time i go without my phone. I'm steaming mad b/c of the way they have treated me and for the fact i still haven't gotten my replacement phone. It is pitiful the way i was treated, i was lied to many many times. Don't make promises you can't keep!!!! Just be HONEST WITH ME!!! STRAIGHT TALK DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HONESTY IS!!! I just want my phone delivered like it was supposed to be a long time ago.!!!
MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

jennycrabby
@MariaST

They finally sent my phone off today. But they promised I would have it, once again this past Thursday.

They promised to overnight my delivery and got it sent off today I then found out I had been lied to once again by a few of them. I was really upset at the fact I had been lied to by not one but 3 different "managers" or they said they were. I wanted my package over night delivered and was promised I was! and have proof.

It's just not right that you'll be lied to just so they can hang up and go on to the next customer....

I dealt with more these past few weeks then I've ever dreamed of!!! It's honestly ridiculous

@jennycrabby

Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

View more comments (2)
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Replacement
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Straight Talk Wireless in Chantilly, Virginia - Screwed By Straighttalk

I have only had my straighttalk phone for 2 weeks and I'm already having issues! I have a big error message on the screen covering all of my apps and no one can figure out how to fix it. I spent over an hour on the phone with 4 different people and they agreed to replace my phone. Fine, Ive done that before but, they want me to mail in my phone 1st and wait for a replacement! I even offered to pay a deposit so that I didn't have to go w/out a phone for 2 weeks and they wouldn't work with me at all! Thought I would save some $ but you really do get what you pay for! :(
Sussieqt

I've had straight talk for about six months now. I went into my phone to retrieve information from a voice mail message I saved about four weeks ago.

The only messages in my phone are from within the last week. I called straight talk to find out what happened to my messages. An hour later, and two people and two "supervisors" later, I still don't have an answer. I learned through my cousin who works for Verizon that when they say they will speak to a supervisor, they're actually not speaking to anyone.

They just put us on hold. Bottom line, you are right that you get what you pay for.

I guess I was expecting too much out of $45 a month. I'm going back to sprint and am willing to pay double.

@Sussieqt

Hello Sussieqt. This is April from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for what you have gone through.

Allow us to check your account and address your issue. Please send us an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com or chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

View more comments (1)