I would give a zero if possible. StraightTalk Corporate absolutely disgusts me. I have had my phone and service for about 3 years. Various people had said they left a voicemail message for me but there wasn't anything there. As far as I knew, I had a working voicemail.

Finally, more people insisted that they had left voicemail messages but there was nothing. I tried leaving a message for myself. I got "you have accessed an automated system, please leave your message." I left messages but nothing showed on my phone. Even calling voicemail (holding one on my phone) to access their system didn't work. It said "no messages."

I called customer service repeatedly. NO HELP. They just told me to restart my phone. The problem wasn't my phone (Apple ran diagnostics) but they tried to blame my phone. They blamed me saying that I had changed a setting. NONE OF THIS WAS TRUE. Resets of voicemail didn't work either. All that did was erase all previous messages FOREVER, INCLUDING THE LAST MESSAGE FROM MY DYING MOTHER.

I am disabled but had to go to Walmart to call from a landline. Who has landlines anymore? Hours of standing in the electronics section of Walmart and still no fix.

This then stretched to DAYS. Still was not recording messages on their system.

Finally got customer service to call corporate. IT TOOK THEM AN HOUR TO PICK UP THE PHONE.

In the end, my account had to be wiped and started over. There was no way to fix it. THE FAULT WAS TOTALLY THEIRS AND HAD BEEN FROM THE BEGINNING.

Their customer service is horrible and they obviously don't care because they have no phone, no email, and no current CEO listed.

Oh, DID THEY OFFER ME A CREDIT OR ANYTHING FOR WHAT THEY DID - NO. I would never recommend them to anyone and will never buy a phone from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

MariaST
Straight Talk Wireless Verified Representative

Hi classicrun. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.