4.2

Update by user Jun 11, 2015

Problem was resolved by Customer Service Rep rather quickly. I guess it depends on which Rep answers the call.

I was connected to a very friendly and helpful Hispanic Rep. The other Reps could benefit from his training.

I've had other issues with this phone. I will see how the phone works.

I reset it back to the factory reset. I don't know why the memory was low. There's too many Google apps on the phone.

Those apps take up over half of the storage space. I'm going to stops the Apps that's not vital to my phone's operation.

Original review posted by user Jun 11, 2015

Straight has horrible telephone service. Customer Service Representatives are very rude, limited knowledge and are liars.

My Voicemail isn't working properly. The message that is played in the place of my Voicemail is a message which people think my phone is disconnected The payments are drafted from my checking account every month for the last two years. Straight talk is the worst telephone service I have ever had.

I didn't get the problem resolved. I had to hang up on the rude Customer Rep who triggered my anger. I'm switching back to my previous provider, Cricket Wireless. Straight Talk sucks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. John16 is quite happy with cell phone and mobile internet speed and stated that there is a room for improvement of non-english speaking. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of voicemail. Straight Talk Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned voicemail in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Comments

MariaST

I am Maria and I work with Straight Talk. Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com and we will resolve your problem right away.