This phone was bought for a friend of mine from an ex as an early Christmas present she didn't want it so she sold it to me cheap.i get my Alcatel onetouch TLi020F2 home and call straighttalk to register it then they said it didn't get scanned so they couldn't register it.

i talked to the cop who bought her the phone and he paid for it but didn't keep receipt.just need someone to helpe get it registered!!!'

This reviewer shared experience about "praying they get it registered" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). rrowe112071 is overall satisfied with Straight Talk Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Straight Talk Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Straight Talk Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi.I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.