Straight talk just stole my money. I'd paid for a year plan. With a month and 1/2 left to go, because Straight Talk does not support Wifi calling, I bought another phone with another carrier that supported wifi calling. I wanted to keep the phone number I've had with...
MariaST

Hi ShortChihuahua389. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service specially with Wi-Fi calling. We value your long time loyalty, and we want to make things right. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or text the key word HELP to 611611.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

View more comments
Review
Service
Straight Talk Wireless Phone Plan
Cons
  • Worst customer service ever
Reason of review
Theft by Straight Talk
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Straight Talk Wireless - Phone Plan Review

Am a straight talk user,but my sim got expired just this month.I bought a one month service plan $45 from walmat.I have the receipt n the card.In the process of acting it today 12th of August 2014,the automated voice linked me to a service point.It was a lady who picked,she ask my number and the pin on the card and ask me to stay on the line,and in the process my phone went off cos my battery was down.I plug the phone and try the activating process again.One again I was directed again to a customer service rep. who I believe was the one who picked the first time,I explained and she collected my info. once again and to my suprise she said the card has been used already.I tried to explain that but she told me it the automated voice that activated it,mean why it directed me to her cos it has difficulty in getting the numbers clearly.Pls I will like to fine out what when wrong,cos my phone is still deactivated.Thank you.
MariaST

Hi, this is Maria and I work for Straight Talk Wireless. I can help you get this resolved right away.

Please email us your contact information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.

Include your name, contact number, cell phone or serial number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/16DrgbW.

Review