State: Washington Product: Straight Talk Wireless Replacement Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.3
Ibought a lg sunrise from straight talk and it worked for a couple hours.I called customer service and after an hour of holding buttons the gal finally said they would replace it. I waited 2 weeks for the pkg to come w/ shipping label to send it back. Next day i took...

I had the same problem with that model and I called them and they told me that I would get an email from FedEx about shipping labels on how to send it out the right way. And I never received an email.

I thought straight talk would be like all the other places and send me a box with labels to return it but nope they didn't and still haven't heard anything. So I had to turn around and go buy another phone. And they even told me that model was known to have that problem but yet they don't want to help me replace. So I bought a way more expensive straight talk phone thinking everything should run smooth..

Yeah right now I keep having problems like no service or can't send Mms text and pictures and it's not cause of my phone it's cause of issues they r having. I asked them yesterday on facebook what was going on and they asked for my number and serial number so they could look into issues with my phone. So I gave it to them and then also told them that it wasn't cause of my phone cause my niece also has straight talk and is in the same house and is having the same problems so it has it be something on their end.

After I told them that I never heard anything back. Wtg straight talk talk about being rude and treating your customers like ***!

View more comments