State: Washington Product: Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer Clear all filters (0 of 45 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Straight Talk Wireless - Incompetent service

ST lives up to its reputation as the worst in customer service, which is often clueless and takes forever to get your simple details. I damaged a SIM card while changing phones and had to request a new one. It didn't work and they couldn't figure out how to solve the problem. They told me it would take at least 24 hours to fix. After nearly a year with the company I canceled. I walked over to the nearby T-Mobile shop and got a new card and non-contract service in less than half an hour. They told me ST uses their network, so they were able to transfer my old number very quickly. The rates are comparable too. MUCH better customer service. I'm embarrassed that I even used a Walmart company. Also, no refund for the time not used.
Product
Straight Talk Wireless Service Transfer

Straight Talk Wireless - Incompetent service

ST lives up to its reputation as the worst in customer service, which is often clueless and takes forever to get your simple details. I damaged a SIM card while changing phones and had to request a new one. It didn't work and they couldn't figure out how to solve the problem. They told me it would take at least 24 hours to fix. After nearly a year with the company I canceled. I walked over to the nearby T-Mobile shop and got a new card and non-contract service in less than half an hour. They told me ST uses their network, so they were able to transfer my old number very quickly. The rates are comparable too. MUCH better customer service. I'm embarrassed that I even used a Walmart company. Also, they refused to give a refund for the unused time left.
Product