I haven't been able to use my cell phone for months because lack of funds.So i decided i'd get a $45.00 straight card to add minutes.

I used the automation on the computer. No place did it tel me my number was no longer good for my phone. So i just blew $45.00. Talking to their foreign staff i was told they could not do anything about.

Said go buy another straight talk car for $45.00! If they can add minutes to a phone surely they can cancel them. They should have retrieved my minutes and appied it to my new number.

$45.00 may not seem a lot to them but for me on a fixed income it was sickening.No,No,No more!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of phone card. Straight Talk Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phone card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Straight Talk Wireless.

Had an Experience with Straight Talk Wireless?

Comments

MariaST

Hi!

We apologize for the inconvenience.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to ST.CorpResolutionTeam@straighttalk.com.Thanks.

Maria