2.8

I wanted to buy a $10 data card but ended up with a global card instead that I will never use. First I tried using chat.

Then I called CS and got a run around. I was told that there is absolutely nothing they can do. All I wanted to do and still want to do is get it switched to a data plan. I don't want a refund just an exchange.

I have had a few problems in the past with my battery dying fast in about 2 hours without anything running except the phone itself, all apps closed. I finally bought a new phone during the holidays because they are cheaper.

User's recommendation: Becareful when you buy phone plans, you are stuck with it.

Preferred solution: exchange .

Comments

#2001318

Hi Illyana. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are sorry for the trouble that you have encountered. Please be advised that we do not issue refund for airtime purchases. To further assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355.

#2008048
@MariaST

Why would I want to contact you if you already say you can't take care of it. Like I said "wasted money".

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews