2.4

I have never had so much trouble trying to use a company's website as I have with Straight Talk. I spent nearly an hour on their website just trying to add minutes to my straight talk cell phone.

Not only did I have a hard time trying to log into my account but every time I was moved to a new page it took me to yahoo with this: http://s7.addthis.com///ct1.addthis.com/static/r07/sh140.html

as the message. I could believe that something could be wrong outside of the website but after taking actions against this, including going to a different computer, I still got this message. Sometimes it would allow me to go through the whole process but when the $10 global plan popped up after placing my service plan selection it would pull this message again. I ended up calling the automated service and it took less then 2 minutes!

This is the second time I have had to deal with this! Considering that the website still offers the $30 service plan and the automated does not I am lead to believe whomever is supposed to be maintaining this website is sleeping on the job or just simply doesn't care. There are plenty of people in this world who know how to maintain a website so please remind your maintenance crew that they can easily be replaced. Maybe some work will be done.

I have used the live chat option before and had perfect service. Though I would not advise calling them as they are down right rude and clearly have no wish to help at all. That is if you can find someone who speaks clear English (if that is the language you wish to be used) without a heavy accent that makes communication difficult and understands English in return. Its why I want to use the website.

To avoid the difficulties of a language barrier and so I can maintain my account. So, Straight Talk if you care about your customers even a little bit please have meeting with your website crew and inform them to shape up or get out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Mobile Hotspot Plan.

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Website.

• Maintenance Issues

Comments

I have had issues with the website lately too. When I go to there website, I am redirected to another site.

I had to add a service plan for both my phones by phone because I could not access the website. This is very frustrating and may cause us to rethink our carrier choice.

So frustrating! Can not access the website.

I have tried Mozilla, IE, Google and Google Chrome. I don't even have Yahoo set as a search engine and yet it keep taking me there.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews