Medford, Oregon

I can't believe that you people rip off citizens who don't earn a lot of money. We're in an economical collapse even if people wont admit it, we're ridiculously in debt and now our own *** phone service wont even fix their satellite.

If I'm paying for a phone service I expect it to work or I want a *** REFUND!!!!! I would suggest everyone get rid of their straight talk phone so they collapse.That will be the only thing that'd make me happy, they definitely deserve it for stealing peoples hard-earned dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Straight Talk Wireless Phone Service.

Comments

#501959

It also depends on the phone you bought. If you bought an Android smart phone you might of noticed on the Android coverage map it sucks in Oregon.

Now if you bought just a regular straight talk phone you should not have a problem.

So people please be smart enough to look at both coverage maps. One is called the Non-Android map and the other is the Android Coverage Map.

I will not get rid of my Straight Talk phone. I love my phone and never had an ounce of trouble with it. Just because you have a problem with your phone, doesn't mean I want to get rid of mine.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews