Verified Reviewer

Firstly I cancelled my service with them and stopped my bank auto-draft. Yet they still debited my bank account after cancellation.

Secondly, I requested my number to be ported and after 48 hrs they said they did not receive the port request. After being on hold for 3 hrs....phone call being dropped...said they will call back...nada...requested a credit...chats...calls I am beyond pissed!

User's recommendation: Absolutely NEVER deal with Straight Talk - GO TO VISIBLE!

Straight Talk Wireless Cons: Refund issues, Porting issues, Good until you need help.

Comments

#2045287

Hi, NATASHA S Tlg. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless.

We are deeply sorry to hear about the charge made in your bank account and for all the trouble you have encountered with our customer service and in porting out your phone number. The provider will send a request to Straight Talk to release the number. Straight Talk will then process the request. It may take a few minutes to a few hours however it may take up to 24-48 hrs.

Allow us to straighten things out with you. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our customer care at 1-877-430-2355.

We're available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611.

Straight Talk Wireless Reviews